Elizabeth Lowry Cakes works out of a health department grade commissary kitchen (a rented kitchen from a catering company)in Lexington, Kentucky all cakes are made and designed around 5:30 am (or earlier)the morning of your wedding so you can rest assured they are fresh and delicious!
How much do your cakes cost?
All prices include a freshly baked from scratch cake with any filling and free delivery within Lexington. ($1 per mile outside Lexington)
All cakes require a 100 serving minimum Typically each cake is custom order but all cakes range from:
- $3.50/serving for non -tiered cakes
- $4.00/serving for a buttercream designed tiered cake
- $1 extra for fondant per serving
What’s included in your price?
- cake tasting & consultation
- delivery & set up in Lexington
- piping/ lacework
- damask print
- quilting & sugar beads/pearls
- fondant ribbon and bows
- scrolling patterns
- edible monograms
- basic cake stand
What about extra desserts?
Other desserts we offer with pricing are:
- $3.00- Large cupcakes
- $2.50-Double Chocolate bourbon cake balls, French Macarons, and sheet cake (per serving) any flavor
- $2.50 French macarons
How do I order?
Fill out an order form on the home page or you can email or text us at: